The 6th Robotics and Automation Conference (RAC) aims to promote current trends in the field of robotics and automation and its applications in agriculture, bio-kinetics, manufacturing, military and medical applications.
The 2nd Computer Engineering and Technology Conference (CETCon) serves as a venue to present technologies developed by computer engineers and scientists in the field of embedded systems, robotics, algorithms, artificial intelligence, mobile computing, automation, and information engineering.
The 2018 conferences will be held on July 12 and July 13 in Cebu City, Philippines. Program includes keynote, plenary, and parallel session presentations.
For abstract submissions, please click the button below. You may contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org or through our phone +6332 2300100 local 263 if you have inquiries, or clarifications.
- Start of Call for Papers – October 1, 2018
- Abstract Submission Deadline – January 19, 2018
- Notice of Acceptance – February 9, 2018
- Full Paper Submission Deadline – May 15, 2018
- Conference Date – July 12 and 13, 2018